Strawberry Raspberry Pitaya Parfait
- Yield: 2 1x
- Chia Layer
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp pitaya powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Strawberry/Raspberry Layer
- 4–5 fresh strawberries
- 4–5 fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup Yoso Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- A few strawberries or raspberries for topping
- Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and pitaya powder in a bowl and let sit until it gets thick.
- Blend the fresh strawberries, raspberries and yogurt until smooth and creamy.
- In a stemless wine glass layer the chia mixture and the strawberry raspberry yogurt mix until the glass is full and top it all off with the fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Special Thanks to
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photos by Lisa San FilippoMoments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com