Strawberry Watermelon Cucumber Infused Water
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 small bottle or jar (you can use a larger container and add more ingredients)
- 2 strawberries thinly sliced
- 4 slices of a long English cucumber
- 1 thick circular slice of a mini watermelon
- star or heart shaped mini cookie cutter
- Water to fill the jar
- Slice strawberries and add them to the jar
- Use cookie cutters to make shapes out of the cucumber and watermelon and add to the jar.
- Fill jar with water and enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Get your sustainable bottles and straws from Green Munch www.greenmunch.ca.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com