Watermelon Cherry Mango Parfait
- A handful of fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 1 slice of watermelon (for garnish)
- Orange layer
- A handful of fresh mango
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Pink layer
- 2–3 chunks watermelon
- ½ cup Yoso unsweetened Yogurt
- 5 fresh or frozen cherries
- 1 tsp pitaya powder
- Blend mango, almond milk and the maple syrup into a blender until smooth, add the mix into a bowl with the chia seeds and let sit until thick.
- In a stemless wine glass add a layer of the mango mix then add a layer of cherries.
- Blend watermelon, cherries, Yoso yogurt and the pitaya powder and add a layer on top of the cherry layer in the glass and top it all off with thin slices of watermelon. Enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com