White Coconut Hot Chocolate
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cacao butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp white vanilla powder (or vanilla extract)
- 1 Roasted Marshmallow (or mini marshmallows) for topping
- Dash of cinnamon or cacao powder for topping
- In a medium size pot add cacao butter and melt over fire or medium heat.
- Whisk in sweetener and let come to a boil while mixing well.
- Once mixture comes to a boil turn to low heat or pull to side of fire and whisk in coconut milk, vanilla and coconut cream.
- Pour into a beautiful mug from Lace Brick Design or your fave camping mug!
- Top with a toasted marshmallow, mini marshmallows and/or a dash of cinnamon or cacao powder and enjoy!
- Serves 1.
Special Thanks To:
Spud YYC for the amazing ingredients that can be ordered online and delivered right to your door. Spud Calgary supports so many local food producers and farmers for fresh ingredients. Be sure to check them out and sign up at www.spud.ca
Lace Brick Design is created for the local girl passionate to adventure, travel, road trip and of course lovers of nature and the mountains. Be sure to check out all of the beautiful and amazing products at https://lacebrickdesign.com/
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil