15 Jul 2017
Tropical Matcha Popsicle
Tropical Matcha Popsicles
Write a review
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- ¼ tsp organic lemon extract or fresh lemon squeezed
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Yoso coconut unsweetened yogurt
- ½ tsp Matcha
- 1 Popsicle tray with 4 popsicle holders
- In a blender add coconut cream, lemon, coconut milk, yogurt and blend well.
- Add pineapple, mango and matcha to blender and blend until mixed well
- Fill the popsicle tray with the tropical green mixture and add the popsicle sticks
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Run tray under warm water for about 30 seconds to get popsicle out easily and enjoy!
- Makes 4 popsicles
Special Thanks To
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like