In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am joined by my guest Arielle Lorre of The Blonde Files and we are talking about:
- Addiction, Self-Sabotage and Body Image Struggles
- Mindset, Binge Eating and Building Self-Worth
- Navigating Social Media, Photoshopping and Judgement
About My Guest Arielle Lorre
Arielle Lorre is a lifestyle, wellness, and health influencer in the digital space. Six years ago, that was far from the case. After nearly losing her battle against addiction, Arielle decided to turn her life around by relentlessly pursuing health and happiness and sharing what she learned along the way.
In 2016, she made her Instagram debut under the pseudonym The Blonde Files, which eventually led to the creation of her website and podcast under the same name. Since launching, Arielle has leveraged her visibility and unique personal story to explore a variety of lifestyle and wellness topics, including gut and hormonal health, mental health, nutrition, beauty and even cosmetic procedures. Arielle’s distinct voice and candor immediately distinguished the platform from others in the space, and The Blonde Files quickly became a unique online destination for people who want to live their best lives — and look good doing it. Learn more at https://theblondefiles.com/ and subscribe to her podcast The Blonde Files on all podcast apps! And follow her on Instagram: www.instagram.com/ariellelorre
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- Email me at [email protected] with the subject line “Coaching Sale” to save on 6 month and 1 year coaching programs for the month of February. You can also click the link to book your 30 minute Complimentary Body Freedom call. https://amberapproved.ca/schedule-a-consultation/
- Take my free Emotional Eating Quiz here: http://amberapproved.ca/emotional-eating-quiz
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: https://bit.ly/2VMJeJb
- Listen to Episode 179 about what it’s like to work with me here: http://amberapproved.ca/podcast/179/
- Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/amberromaniuk
- Subscribe to The No Sugarcoating Podcast here: https://apple.co/2pnDaZw
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
** Addiction, Self-Sabotage and Body Image Struggles (03:24).
** Mindset, Binge Eating and Building Self-Worth (28:34).
** Navigating Social Media, Photoshopping and Judgement (54:37).
Blue Spruce Decaf Coffee Co.
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with Blue Spruce Decaf Coffee Co., North America’s only 100% chemical free certified organic decaf coffee company. We were born to give decaf coffee drinkers the option to have a variety of high quality coffee to choose from so stop drinking decaf loaded with chemicals. All of our coffee is certified organic, 100% chemical free, swiss water decaffeinated and best of all tastes great. Find them at bluesprucedecaf.com or well.ca if you are shopping from Canada and use promo code AMBER to receive 15% off your entire order.
Organic Traditions is your go to for all things superfoods. Family owned and operated from Canada, Organic Traditions provides you with the highest quality plant based superfoods, sustainably sourced from all over the world. They’ve recently launched their new Focus Fuel Coffee, an instant coffee blend with lion’s mane mushroom extract, MCT-C8, the highest quality MCT oil powder, a blend of brain boosting adaptogens and the highest quality plant based omega-3’s. This drink is designed to get you energized, focused and ready to tackle your day. Boost your brain health and improve memory and cognition with this instant mushroom coffee blend. Made with a coconut milk powder base, all you need to do is add water. Learn more here. https://organictraditions.com/products/focus-fuel-coffee