In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast with my guest Dr. Erin Stokes, Medical Director at MegaFood and naturopathic doctor, we are talking about:
- The History of Turmeric
- Turmeric vs Curcumin
- Culinary use of Turmeric and More!
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- Email me at [email protected] with the subject line “Coaching Sale” to save on my 6 month and 1 year coaching programs. You can also click the link to book your 30 minute Complimentary Body Freedom call. https://amberapproved.ca/schedule-a-consultation/
- Take my free Emotional Eating Quiz here: http://amberapproved.ca/emotional-eating-quiz
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: https://bit.ly/2VMJeJb
- Listen to Episode 179 about what it’s like to work with me here: http://amberapproved.ca/podcast/179/
- Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/amberromaniuk
- Follow Dr. Erin Stokes on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/erinstokesnd/
- Join the new Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenChoosingBodyFreedom/
- For more information on MegaFood, visit megafood.com
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
PLAYER HERE –
History of Turmeric (02:33).
Turmeric vs Curcumin (16:18).
Culinary use of Turmeric (19:11).
About Dr. Erin Stokes
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with MegaFood, maker of supplements crafted with real food and added nutrients, for this episode dedicated to the power of turmeric.
Turmeric has been respected and used by people from all over the world for thousands of years. Today, in addition to being used for culinary purposes, it can also be found in supplements and is commonly known for its key role in maintaining a healthy whole body inflammation response.
In addition to its Turmeric Strength tablets, MegaFood also offers a Daily Turmeric Nutrient Booster Powder, which can be added to any smoothie or drink, and Turmeric Gummies for added convenience. MegaFood is obsessed with quality; offering products that are non-GMO, tested for over 125 herbicides and pesticides and gluten-, dairy-, and soy-free. To learn more about MegaFood and its product offerings visit megafood.com.