Raw Rainbow Veggie Salad
Summer is officially here and the local Farmer’s Markets are starting to have lots of beautiful and colorful produce! Adding color to meals makes it even more appealing to the eyes and taste buds! I wanted to add as many different colors of veggies as I could to this beautiful salad!
- Yield: 3 1x
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 avocado scooped out of the shell
- 4 mini cucumbers
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 of a medium size purple cabbage
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts
- 1 cup pea shoots
- 2 large carrots
- 4 large handfuls of spring mix or lettuce of choice
- 4–5 sprigs of freshly chopped dill
- Cilantro to garnish
- 2–3 tablespoons of hemp or flax seeds (or both)
- For the dressing
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon Avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon Flax oil
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of oregano
- Wash all vegetables and lettuce thoroughly and chop into desired size.
- In a large bowl add lettuce, vegetables, pea shoots, broccoli sprouts, dill, flax and hemp seeds and toss.
- For the dressing combine the lemon, oils and spices in a small jar and give it a good shake until it’s well mixed. Adjust flavor to taste with spices and drizzle over salad when it is ready to serve and top with cilantro!