Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Oatmeal
Warm, comforting and full of sweet and spice, this quinoa oatmeal is great on a cold winter day.
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 medium organic gala apples chopped into small chunks or shredded
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Handful of Pecans or walnuts
- 1 Tsp Maple syrup
- 1 & 1/3 cups unsweetened Almond milk or Coconut Milk
- In a medium size pot add almond milk and heat to medium
- Chop or shred apples to desired size
- Once milk is boiling add quinoa flakes, cover with a lid and let sit 1-2 minutes before serving
- Add quinoa, apples, cinnamon, nuts and maple syrup to a bowl, mix and serve!
- Depending on your love for cinnamon you may find you want to add more or less! Also feel free to add different nuts, seeds or nut butter to this recipe