Apple Cranberry Cinnamon Muffins
2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2–1 Flour)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
2.5 tbsp cinnamon
4 free range eggs
½ tsp clove
¼ tsp allspice
1 cup fresh cranberries
1 cup shredded apple
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 cup of olive oil
1 tsp vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
Regular-size muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs and olive oil and mix well.
- Fold in apples and cranberries.
- Add mixture to muffin tin and top with additional apple and cranberry pieces.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a cooling wrack.
Enjoy! Makes about 12-15 muffins.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com