Awesome Chili Double Chocolate Cookies
These awesome Chili double chocolate cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet and spicy craving! So I was making some treats for an event last week and had some Teff flour, vegan chocolate chips and cacao left over and have been wanting to make a chocolate chili recipe for a while. I threw together my leftover ingredients and created this delicious cookie that at first packs a chocolate punch, followed by a little spicy kick! This recipe would definitely be something unique and tasty to bring to your holiday party this year! Not to mention keep your circulation pumping and chocolate craving under wraps! Happy Holidays!
- Yield: 18 1x
1 1/2 cups teff flour
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
6 tbsp. raw cacao powder
3/4 cup Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup Dark Grade Maple Syrup
1/2 tbsp. Maca Powder
1/2 tsp Chili powder or Cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl combine flour & chocolate chips
- In a high power blender or bullet combine vanilla, cacao powder, olive oil, maple syrup, maca and chili or cayenne and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry until a large ball of dough is formed.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets or lay parchment and roll dough into walnut-size balls (9 fit on each sheet)
- Flatten cookies with a fork and bake for 11-13 minutes & cool before serving
- Makes about 18 cookies!