Banana Bread 2.0
- Yield: 1 1x
4 large very ripe bananas
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 cups Bob red mills gluten-free one to one flour
1 tsp aluminum free baking soda
1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
1/2 cup Olive oil
2 organic eggs
2 tsp Almond Milk
Pinch sea salt
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with coconut oil
- In one bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon
- In a second bowl mash bananas and add eggs, almond milk, olive oil
- Mix the banana mixture with the dry and pour into pan
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until it comes out clean with a knife.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes to cool out of pan on a cooling rack and enjoy!
Optional: My favourite is coconut oil with a pinch of sea salt to spread on it instead of butter for a dairy-free alternative.