Cranberry Orange Apple Spice Loaf
2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2–1 Flour)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp orange extract
2 small orange slices (to top the loaf with)
2.5 tbsp cinnamon
½ tsp clove
¼ tsp allspice
1 cup shredded apple
4 free range eggs
1 cup sliced oranges
2/3 cup cranberries
¼ cup sliced apple (to top loaf with)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 cup of olive oil
1 tsp vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
Regular-size Loaf tin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, olive oil, orange extract and whisk well.
- Fold in sliced apple and orange.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top with additional apple, orange and cranberries.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a cooling wrack.
Enjoy! Makes about 12-15 muffins.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com