Double Chocolate Banana Popsicle
- Yield: 4 1x
2 tbsp Coconut Cream
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tbsp Yoso coconut yogurt
1 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp cacao powder
1 small banana sliced up
1 tbsp cacao nibs
1 popsicle tray with 4 popsicle holders
- In a blender add honey, coconut cream, coconut milk, yogurt and blend well.
- Add 3 slices of banana and a sprinkle of cacao nibs into each popsicle tray holder.
- Fill the popsicle tray with the coconut mixture and add the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Run tray under warm water for about 30 seconds to get popsicle out easily and enjoy!
- Makes 4 popsicles.
Special Thanks To:
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com