Double Chocolate Chip Swirl Banana Bread
- Yield: 6 1x
2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2–1 Flour)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1/4 cup cacao powder
4 free range eggs
4 ripe medium size bananas
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup of olive oil
1 tsp vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs and olive oil and whisk well.
- Add the bananas and mix well.
- Divide the batter in half, and add the cacao powder to half of the mixture and blend well. Add the chocolate chips to the chocolate mixture.
- Add the banana mixture to one half of the pan and the chocolate banana mixture to the other half and swirl with a knife.
- Top with additional banana and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
Special Thanks To:
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com