Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Yield: 20 1x
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mills 1-2-1 Gluten-free Baking Flour
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl add flour, oats, coconut, baking powder and soda, sea salt and coconut sugar and mix.
- Melt coconut oil and whisk into a separate bowl with the eggs.
- Add egg mixture to the dry one and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add parchment paper to two cookie sheets.
- By the tablespoon drop the dough onto the cookie sheets and form with a fork.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to let cool and enjoy.
- Makes about 20-24 medium size cookies.
Special Thanks To
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography.