In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about:
Importance of Natural Skincare with Karina Birch
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- Email me at email@example.com with the subject line “Fall Coaching Sale” to inquire about securing your savings on my 6 month and 1 year coaching programs. Book your 30 minute Complimentary Body Freedom call today.
- Take my free Emotional Eating Quiz here: https://amberapproved.ca/emotional-eating-quiz
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: http://bit.ly/2i6UmxJ
- Listen to Episode 179 about what it’s like to work with me here: https://amberapproved.ca/podcast/179/
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram @amberromaniuk
- Subscribe to The No Sugarcoating Podcast here: https://apple.co/2pnDaZw
- Be sure to listen to Episode 202 exploring what it’s costing you financially to stay stuck on your health journey. www.amberapproved.ca/podcast/202
- Use code “amber” for 15% OFF from Newco Natural Technology https://www.newconatural.ca/discount/amber
- Click here to read the winter edition of Amber Approved Magazine https://amberapproved.ca/magazine/
- Find the perfect holiday gift to support your health with my 2019 Holiday Gift Guide here: https://amberapproved.ca/blog/amber-approved-holiday-gift-guide-2019
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favourite podcast app.
** Importance of Natural Skincare with Karina Birch (06:45).
About Karina Birch – CEO and Co-Owner Rocky Mountain Soap Co.
Karina Birch is co-owner and CEO of Rocky Mountain Soap Co. She and her husband Cam nurtured the company from its beginnings in 2000, as a small shop in Canmore to now 13 retail locations and a 17,000 square foot workshop. Rocky Mountain Soap creates small-batch beauty products using simple, natural and fresh ingredients. Building relationships with Canadian farmers to use high quality, healthy skin care ingredients in their recipes.
Karina spends her time directing Rocky’s strategy, product development and brand. Since their earliest days, she and Cam have focused on fostering a strong company culture that empowers people to ‘Give it a Go’, reminds them to ‘Be Kind’, and encourages ‘Positivitude’.
Rocky Mountain Soap has been included in the Profit 100 and Alberta Ventures ‘Fastest Growing Companies.’ Karina has been honored as an AWE ‘Celebration of Achievement’ recipient, female entrepreneur on the ‘W100’ list. She is a current member and past board member of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) Calgary. She has also completed the Harvard Business School’s Owner/President Management Program (OPM).
Be sure to shop and check out more about Rocky Mountain Soap Co. at www.rockymountainsoap.com
Rocky Mountain Soap Co.
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with Rocky Mountain Soap Company. A Canadian company that believes the earth provides more than enough natural ingredients to give us beautiful and healthy skin for life, so you can shop with the freedom of knowing that everything they make is safe and good for you, your family and the environment. Shop natural at one of their 13 retail locations across Canada or online at www.rockymountainsoap.com
Newco Natural Technology
Newco Natural Technology is a Canadian company located in the heart of Calgary, Alberta. Newco creates the finest and most effective natural health products in the industry through scientific innovation and understanding of nature’s codes. Newco has discovered the miracle molecule “sulforaphane”, which is a super-antioxidant extracted from broccoli that provides long-lasting protection for 72 hours after consumption or application. This miracle molecule is supported by over 1,800 clinical studies over the last 25 years! Newco’s products range from supplements, skincare, to even chocolate bars which use Sulforaphane as its foundation! The BroccoGen 10® supplement contains “sulforaphane”, and one capsule is equivalent to eating 5 heads of broccoli! To learn more, visit newconatural.ca and use code “AMBER” to save 15% OFF your entire order!
Herbaland products are sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan and made with love in Richmond BC. All of our vitamins and supplements come in gummy form – making them easy and fun to take! Our products are made for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are struggling with capsule fatigue, have trouble swallowing large capsules or you simply love your vitamins tasting like delicious watermelon, Herbaland is for you!
Fun Fact Herbaland is also the #1 gummy manufacturer in Canada! Check out more info and purchase your gummies at www.herbaland.ca