Teff Berry Muffins
- Yield: 12 1x
1.5 cups organic Teff Flour
1/2 cup organic Brown Rice Flour
3 Medium Organic Gala apples shredded
1/2 Cup organic Saskatoon Berries
3/4 Cup organic Blueberries
1 Teaspoon organic baking powder
1–2 Tablespoons organic Cinnamon (I love cinnamon so I add extra!)
1/2 Cup organic pumpkin or sunflower seeds
2 Organic eggs
1/2 cup organic Olive Oil
1 Cup organic dairy free milk of choice (I used unsweetened flax milk for this one)
2 Tablespoons organic Coconut Palm Sugar
2 teaspoons Organic Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add muffin liners to a muffin tin of 12.
- Wash apples and berries thoroughly.
- Add flour, baking powder, seeds, cinnamon and palm sugar to a bowl and mix.
- Add eggs, milk, olive oil, to a second bowl and mix under everything is combined together.
- Chop apples into large chunks and use a grater to shred them.
- Combine wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Add in grated apple, blueberries and Saskatoon berries and mix well
- Fill the muffin liners full and put in the oven for 25-30 minutes
- Makes 12 muffins.